Anime Review - Tokyo Ghoul


''Whose fault is it that things ended up like this? Coincidence? An accident? Fate? There's no such thing as fate. It's simply a combination of one circumstance and the next. And who is it that creates those circumstances? Who is it? It's you.''


Hey guys!
How are you all??
I'm really sorry for my absence in here, but my life is with a lot of chaos and complicated situations and I don't have much free time.
But I wanted to change this post (that I already publish a few months ago) and rewrite some things.







First season:


The first season is simply called ''Tokyo Goul'' and it's basically an overview about the main characters:


  • Ken Kaneki,
  • Rize,
  • Touka, 

            ...

Plot:


The story follows Ken Kaneki, a college student who barely survives a deadly encounter with Rize Kamishiro, his dream date who reveals herself as a ghoul (a human-like creature that hunts and devours human flesh) and is taken to the hospital after a huge disaster and he's in critical condition. After recovering from that accident, Kaneki discovers that somehow he underwent a surgery that transformed him into a half-ghoul by transferring some of Rize's organs into his body.

Rize died and now, Kaneki needs to learn how to survive being a ghoul but belonging as well in the human world.

































Second season:


The second season is called ''Tokyo Goul √¯A'' andit can actually be even more intense emotionally than the first one.You'll have to live with the uncertainty of what will happen to some characters and why are some of them reacting that way. So, some plots will happen.












Future season:


The third season will probably be called ''Tokyo Ghoul:Re'' and will come out (hopefully) during this year.
This anime is worth the try and will leave a positive mark on you.


Tokyo Ghoul (1st season):


Well, the OP song is also amazing, it's Japanese and matches the theme of the story. 

The name of the song is ''Unravel'' and you really need to read the lyrics.



The OP song for Tokyo Ghoul √¯A is much more adult, the visual effects and art ate amazing and I love it. It's not a crazy song, because (in my opinion), the second season shows a much more mature type of characters.




Trailers of both seasons:





2nd season: 






Thanks for your time and I hope you like my review!!

Please comment bellow and tell me what you think about this anime.
Take care and I'll see you on my next post!


XO,

Di.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Anime Review - Kill la Kill

Why I've been gone