Anime Review - Another






''No matter how many relationships we seem to have, in reality we're all alone.''



Hello everyone!

I saw this anime two years ago and I was really impressed with it, so, I want to share my thoughts on it.

It's worth it, I think it's a really cool story!
I hope you enjoy :)


Plot explanation: 

In 1972, a very popular student named Misaki died during the school year in Yomyiama North Middle School's class 3-3. The rest of her classmates decided to carry on as if their classmate was still alive, and decided to keep her desk in place and bringing it to the graduation ceremony. That dead girl appeared in their graduation photo and no one could explain that mystery. 
In the spring of 1998, a boy named Kouichi Sakakibara transfers into that class, and begins to grow suspicious of the fearful and strange atmosphere of that class and their students.
Then, he becomes fascinated with a mysterious and beautiful girl with an eye patch who always sits alone, drawing without saying much, because the rest of the class refuses to talk to her.
That girl is: Misaki.

*This anime was inspired by a book with the same name and some say the story was real*

What do you  think about this??? 



Positive points:


So, the anime is really fantastic. You can't figure out what's going to be the end of it, which gives the anime a BIG positive point.
The artwork is amazing, it has a lot of details and realism.
The deaths during the series are gore, violent and some of them are unexpected, because you never know what can happen next.
I personally like to watch things like this and I love the fact that this has a lot of twists.

 





Main characters:


Kouichi Sakakibara - It's not the typical crying and scared type of character. He has a strong personality and likes to find out things by himself.



Misaki- She is super mysterious and she has a super strong personality. She suffered a lot in the past but she keeps going. I love the fact that she stands out as a character.


Music:


OP song:


Anamnesis - Annabel

  • It's super creepy and makes you want to watch another episode. Get it?

Ending song:

Kyomu Densen


  • This song is very calm, so, I prefer the OP one.

Negative points:
In my opinion, I had a few doubts in the end of the last episode, but it's not a serious thing and you can live with it.

Overall opinion:


You should see this anime.
It's so crazy, so cool, so dark and AWESOME!!
I loved it, for real.
The twists, the dark side, the sweetness in some episodes, the mystery... 
I was super attached to every episode and I wanted more, and more.
Check it out, please!

Trailer:




Thank you for your attention!

XO,
Di.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Anime Review - Kill la Kill

Why I've been gone