Anime Review - Kill la Kill


 ''Fear is freedom. Subjugation is Liberation. Contradiction is truth. 
These are the truths of this world! Accept these truths, you pigs in human clothing!''


Hello everyone!

How are you doing?
I'm super excited to talk about this anime. I ended up watching it last week and I'm still sad for not having a second season of it.

Let's start this, then!


Notes: This anime is from 2013 and has 24 episodes with 23 minutes each + 1 special episode.


Plot:


The schoolgirl Ryuko Matoi is searching for her father's killer and within that search she get's into a violent conflit with Satsuki Kiryuin, the supreme and powerful student council president of Honnouji Academy and her mother's gigantic fashion empire.

Will Ryuko find her dad's killer or will she find out even more about her life?

Artwork:

My first reaction when I watched the first episode was: Woooow, this is weird... But then, I loved it completly!

This anime has a bit of a unique style.
I really enjoy it because it doesn't seem like all animes I've seen. 
The characters have a lot of detail, great colors and the costumes used in it are great.
I like the scenarios, they are PERFECTLY MADE.
I highly recomend you to apreciate all the scenarios and the action within.

Characters:


Ryuko Matoi- She is the main character and she is awesome! 
I have to say that she might be one of my favorite characters of all time!!
This girl has a huge personality and is very stubborn.







Senketsu- Senketsu means ''Fresh blood'' and it is Ryuko's uniform and he is just AMAZING.

It's an awesome character and super important through the story.








Mako Mankanshoku- She is a second-year student with a lot of energy! She is a no-star student and lives with her parents in the poor part of town. She befriends Ryuko right away and sometimes she gets into some dangerous situations. But!, she has a big heart and helps a lot Ryuko in some situations.






Satsuki Kyruin- She is another main character an is the ruthless student council president of Honnouji Academy. She wields a katana named Bakuzan and has a unrealistic fight capacity. She is also the main opponent of Ryuko Matoi.





















Honnouji Academy Elite Four- This is a groupe of 4 people that help maintain order at the academy. They also are incharge of a department within the academy.








Secondary characters: They are important as well for the action and guidance of the anime.




Music:

The music of this series are AMAZING!
I love them all and I'll let the link to some of them.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.


Main theme:

Ryuko Matoi's theme:

Ryuko's transformation theme:


Satsuki's theme:

My opinion:

Well, this is by far, my favorite anime of all time.
The plot, the characters, the songs, everything is perfect, except the fact that doesn't have a second season.
That was sad for me, because I wantes more of this!
One you see it, you can't stop, trust me. I saw this series in 3 or 4 days because I had things to do and couldn't stay as much time watching it as I wanted.
One of the things that I liked was the social difference showed in this anime and the fight created to stop it (in a way).
I recomend this anime, for real. 
I have to admit that I wasn't much excited to watch it at first, but I changed completly my mind after the first episode.
If you like action, tense moments, lots of humor, and (I have to say), naked people... You got it!
One again, I have to admit that this completely blowned my mind in a good sense, because this is epic.
And I cried in the end because I wanted more, and more, and more.

Trailer of the anime:




I really hope you enjoy this review and I see you on my next post!

XO,
Di.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Why I've been gone