Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser



''You've set fire to my frozen heart, I shall engrave this anger and sadness that's running through my blood onto you.''

Konichiwa mina!
Ogenkidesuka? :)

Well, I really thought about not making a review because this anime is really graphic and I don't know if everyone likes it or not...
But I saw it this summer and so, I would like to share it with you guys and know what you think about this!
I will talk about the first season this week and the next week will be dedicated to y«the second part of this series.

Notes:

This season has 24 episodes with 24 minutes each.
It was aired the Jan 10, 2010 and ended up in Jun 20 of the same year.

The producers are:
  • TAKI Corporation
  • Hoods Entertainment 
  • Sentai Filmworks
And the genres are:
  • Action
  • Ecchi
  • Shounen
  • Superpower 
  • Supernatural
Plot:

When Mafuyu Oribe and her adopted sister Tomo decide to rescue a strange wounded man, they don't know what type of consequences they'll have to face. Alexander Nikolaevith Hell - Sasha, is a powerful Iron Qwaser, one of many opposing factions of super-warriors who can each draw upon the power of an element and make powerful weapons with them. 
As soon as Mafuyu gets involved in that, everybody will face a war against the other Qwasers.
The only problem is, that they need a special liquid called ''Soma'' to give them power and stamina.
Will Mafuyu help Sasha and find the reason of their fight?












































Artwork:

So, this anime has some pretty cool artwork!
It's not unique, but I have to say that I was really impressed by it.
One of the things I noticed was that the real artwork is in the boobs and ass you see in this series.
I'm not a fan of ecchi, but the overall story dragged me into this so, if you like this genre, you are very well served.


























































Characters (main ones):

Sasha:

This boy is really though and had a hard life. He's a strong character and has some awesome fighting skills!
I love his ''cold'' heart and he really does not care at all with certain things and also, he's very anti-social.
But!, he's a sweet guy.































Mafuyu Oribe:

She's the typical protagonist that has a strong character but does everything to save her loved one.
Well, I like her, even though she is not my favorite character. 
But yeah, she's cool!










































Tomo:

This girl is really innocent, sweet and sees no evil around her.
She will be chased by many characters because she has something they wish for.
In a general aspect she can't really take care of herself and depends a lot on Mafuyu.

































Ekaterina ''Katja'':

Oh boy... This one will blow your mind!
My brain exploded when I saw this girl because she is not what it seems at all.
She is characterized as a young innocent girl that loves everybody. 
If you like weird characters, you'll love her for sure.

























Teresa:

She is a nun with a lot of personality, a great heart and powerful.
This character is also Saha's ''Maria'' and will have an important role in the anime.

Note: A ''Maria'' is the woman that provides soma to a Qwaser.



























Music:

I like the songs used in here, but they are not my favorite of all time... 
But one thing that I enjoy are the songs used while fights happen.


The Op song is:


The ending song is:


My opinion:

Well, I'm not a huge fan of ecchi series, but I like this one.
I admit that I was shocked with the first ten minutes of the show because I have never seen so many boobs in just 10 minutes.
I was like ''what the hell is this??'' but then I decided to continue watching it and it turned out to be a cool, funny and with some great fight scenes type of anime.
So, overall, If you really are in the this type of things, watch it, I recommend.
If not, please don't watch it because you might get a bit impressed by some things that really cross the line between ecchi and hentai.
I advise you to watch it when everyone is out of your room (it depends on the place you have to watch anime) because people might think that you're watching other types of stuff (ahaha).
This has a second season, as I said previously and I will talk about it as well.


Trailer of the anime:



I really hope you like my review!
If you do, please leave a comment and let me know your opinion!
Thank you so much for your support!!!
I'll see you on my next post!

XO,
Di.



 



Comments

  1. The story is actually very interesting !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I've been gone

Anime Review - Kill la Kill