What about some changes?




Hello guys, how are you doing?

I'm not having my best days, but I'm trying my best to get going.
It's not easy to lose someone you love. I've been with someone for almost a year and a half and I thought I had found the one. He had my heart, my soul, my everything and threw everything away within days...
I still love him a lot, believe me and that's the hardest part. To be without that special someone, away and without the chance to see him because he's far away (in another country)...
But I believe in destiny, and we never know what the future holds, and things can turn out to the best, and I hope it does.

What I wanted to talk to you, or even better, what I wanted to tell you is that I will change a few things on the blog. I don't know what I will do, but I want to change things a bit.
I will probably add some new posts/topics and if you have any suggestion, please tell me in the comments bellow!
I'm thinking of also change some things like the template, or something like that.

I would love to know what are your suggestions regarding everything I just said and I really am open to new suggestions!
So, please tell me what you would like to see in here and what topics you would like me to write about.

Thank you so much for your time and I hope you have a great week!

Xo,
Di.
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Why I've been gone

Anime Review - Kill la Kill