Cosplay that I would love to do some day!




Hello everyone!

So, this week I'm going to post something different.
As you all know, I'm a huge anime fan and because of that, one day, If I have the chance to, I'll start cosplaying.

So, I'll post a list of the ones I would love to do and I really hope you enjoy!
If you have any favorite character, or you like this list, please tell me.
I appreciate all your comments because I feel that I'm doing something cool to you.

Let's start this!

1 - From the anime "Mirai Nikki", I really like Yuno Gasai.
And why? Because she is a really badass girl. I hated her sometimes, but I have to say that she's a really cool, strong and crazy girl.


















Cosplay:







2 - From the anime "Kill la Kill" my favorite character is Ryuko Matoi, but this is a series that has awesome characters in a general way.
So, there are a lot of outfits that you can have from this girl and I'll put the ones I would like to wear.
There are some that qre SUPER small, but awesome!


Cosplay:



3 - Still from "Kill la Kill", Satsuki Kyryuin has a badass atitude and man, she got me with those eyebrows.
I like her and she has great costumes!


Cosplay:

4 - From the well known ''Puella Magi Madoka Magica", I would love to cosplay as Homura Akemi!
She is so cool, so strong and is my favotite character from Madoka.


Cosplay:

5 - From "Akuma no Riddle", I would like to cosplay as Mahiru Banba.
Why? She is simply crazy and insane. I love her and as a character in the series, she is amazing.


Cosplay:






7 - Still from "Akuma no Riddle", my favorite character of all the girls from there: Tokaku Azume.
I love her so much!! She is a great girl, with a strong personality. 
I highly recomend you this anime and if you haven't seen it, check out the review I've made.



Cosplay:




8 -  And last but not least... From my beloved "Tokyo Ghoul", I bring you Touka!!
She is a beautiful and awesome character from one of the best animes I've seen.
I love Tokyo Ghoul and I can't say that I don't think Touka is one of the cutest characters from the series.

Cosplay:



Well guys, to end this, I'll let you here one of the coolest (for me) cosplay videos I've ever seen.
If you like my list, fell free to comment and to read the reviews I have on my blog about the series I've talked about.
Thank you soooooo much and I'll see you on my next post!

XO,
Di.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Why I've been gone

Anime Review - Kill la Kill