A new journey... Hello 2016!


Hello everyone!
How are you?

Well, I received an email with a post from my friend Alex this morning and felt that I needed to do the same that she did and write something for all of you.
And why? Because 2015 will soon end and a new year will begin!

First of all, this year was a hell of a ride.  I had my ups and downs... I'm almost finishing college and I have to say that I'm scared.
Next year (hopefully) I'll find a job and just like Alex, start a new chapter in my life.
That's one of my biggest dreams: to be able to be independent and free.
Another thing that I really want to tell you is that I'm so glad that I had the chance to meet a lot of people since I started my blog and that's one of the things that keeps me going.
To feel your love and support is one of the things I like the most.
So... THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.
Last but not least:
I hope you have a great new year, full of great and happy things.
I hope your dreams come true and I wish you all the best!
Thank you once again and I'll continue posting my anime, movie reviews, tags and thoughts.
HAPPY 2016!!!!!!

To finish this, I'll let you this anonymous quote that I found online and I really hope you have the best 366 days (this year is longer but I only had a quote for 365 days, but enjoy the + 1 that you have in 2016!) ever:


Thank you!!
See you in January!

XO,
Di.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Why I've been gone

Anime Review - Kill la Kill