Anime Review - Kämpfer




Hello guys!
How are you doing lately?
Well, this week I decided to talk about an anime that made me laugh a lot during last year's summer.
This anime was recomended by my sister and she told me it was really weird but fun to watch.

So, let's start this review!


Notes:


This anime is from 2009 and ended in the same year. It has 12 episodes with 23 minutes each.


























Plot:

Waking up transformed into a beautiful girl might be the stuff of some guy's fantasies, but when the suddenly effeminatized Natsuru is informed by a stuffed tiger that he's now a Kampfer, a mystical fighter who has to fight other Kampfers in female form, his life becomes a living nightmare!

Putting aside the obvious "plumbing" issues, Natsuru's best childhood friend turns out to swing the other way and SHE has a crush on his new female body. Not complex enough? Natsuru's school has separate sections for boys and girls, so he and she are now double enrolled. The rumor-mill has it that he's dating herself. And there are other Kampfers attending the school who want to take her out, and he's not sure which ones mean "on a date" and which ones mean "permanently." 

Oh, and did we mention that some Kampfers use swords and guns?! Hormones, fists, and other body parts will fly as the daring, new gender-blender defender must become a contender or die!

(Source: Sentai Filmworks)





















Artwork:

For a 2009 anime, the artwork is quite good. 
The animation has a lot of detail, great colours and some awesome fight scenes!
For me, this anime can be resumed into one simple word: boobs.
The main thing in this story concearning the visual details, is exactly that!
For the ones that like that, please continue and enjoy this anime (haha!).

























Music:


The music of this anime is cool and fun to hear.
I like powerfull songs just like Kill la Kill has (please read my review if you want to know more about this anime, it's amazing!!) buuuuut!, the songs are okay as I said.
They match the story of the anime and the personality of each one of the characters.
The video of this song shows a bit of the things that happen in the story.



Characters:


The main character, Natsuru, is the type of guy with no luck with girls.
He's kind of sweet and perv at the same time. But I like him! I guess he has the normal behaviour of a teen with hormones and a lot of few girls around him.
Sometimes he could be a litle bit less "dumb" and understand things a bit better and faster.The rest of the characters are cool and I really like them all. 
I also love the twists that happen along the story with each of them!


















My opinion:


This anime is really cool and fun to watch. The only thing is that we will only understand what's happening at the end. Another thing is that the story should continue because a lot of questions are still without a response and I was sad when I ended up the last episode...

But in a general way, it really is cool and fun to watch.
I like the innocence that Natsuru has when he turns into a girl, because he really doesn't know what to do with his own body. It's funny!
Oh, and I really liked the twists that this story has because you never know what's going to happen next with Natsuru.

Final thoughts: I recommend this series. If you like to have some fun, please give it a try and enjoy!


Trailer:


I couldn't find the English or Japanese version of this trailer, I'm really sorry.
It's in German!



Thank you so much for your attention and support!

Please tell me in the comments below what you think about this review and if you like this anime!

Take care and I'll see you on my next post!

XO,
Di.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Why I've been gone

Anime Review - Kill la Kill